Uplifters is looking for a project-based volunteer to help us assess if and how to adapt our skill-based training ‘Baby Care’ Online Course to Hong Kong and Singapore local employers of foreign domestic workers.
Our Baby Care online course has a unique dual-access for employers and their domestic workers. Our English content was created by a pediatric nurse and other health experts from western countries. We want our employers-targeting content to be reviewed and adapted to our local audience. The very first step of this project is to assess what type of changes are needed and the workload.
- Join a 30-minute briefing call
- Read the content of our Baby Care online course
- Make recommendations on how to adapt it to Hong Kong and Singapore local employers of foreign domestic workers
- Estimate working time to adapt the course
- Project duration: August and September 2022
- Estimated working time: 10 hours
More about the course:
To enable a successful migration of domestic workers, a symbiotic relationship between employer and employee is paramount. The relationship between the two should be built on trust and fairness.
Our aim is to ensure domestic workers are equipped with the skills needed to meet their employers’ needs and that employers provide decent work to their domestic workers. By helping employers communicate their expectations to their domestic workers, the course supports the creation of a healthy working relationship.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!