Our free money management and personal growth program includes 3 modules and lasts for one year.
Module 1 – DARE TO DREAM – 3 WEEKS
- Learn the best techniques scientifically proven to live a happier life and increase your well-being.
- Prepare for the future. Set financial goals and learn how to manage money efficiently. Make budget and record expenses in order to increase savings.
- Develop communications skills and learn how to say no to money requests.
- Understand loans and make better investments. Learn how to detect scams.
- And last but not least, participants will be pushed to act now! Because change is not something to learn but to experiment.
Estimated workload: 4 – 6 hours per week.
MODULE 2 – MAKE IT HAPPEN – 6 MONTHS COACHING PROGRAM
For students who completed our Module 1 “Dare to Dream.”
- Continue to learn emotional intelligence and time management skills to live a happier life.
- Keep track monthly of progress to reach your long term financial and personal goals.
- Learn best motivational techniques.
Estimated workload: 4-6 hours per month
MODULE 3 – BECOME A LEADER – 2 WEEKS
For students who completed our Module 1 “Dare to Dream” and are activley engaged in our Module 2 “Make it Happen”.
- Develop leadership skills to manage better one’s life and relationships with relatives.
- Improve communications with others to avoid misunderstandings.
- Become an Uplifters team leader and facilitate class chats of “Dare to Dream” sessions.
Estimated workload: 4 hours per week
Marie Kretz Di Meglio – MSc in Business Management, BSc in Psychology – More than 7 years experience in education including as a School Director of a distance learning centre in France ( 10 000 students per year).
With the in-kind support and expertise of Care Consulting. Care Consulting provides coaching and training to individuals and companies.
Only an internet connection is needed to participate (plus a notebook and a pen). Accessible via a simple smartphone.
Dates announced on our Facebook Page. 100% flexible. Students can participate whenever they want during the week, there is no meeting at a given time.
Where is it located? It’s 100% online, meaning participantss can do it from wherever they want. They will be encourage to participate optional students gatherings during days off to meet classmates “in real life”.
Do participants need to be fluent in English? No, basic English is sufficient. This course will also help improve English skills!
Do participants study alone? All the lessons are in the online classroom. But, participants don’t study alone. A team leader, a domestic worker herself, will invite them to join a Facebook Messenger Group Chat where they interact with other students.
Can participants get a certificate? Yes, at the end of each module, they can get a certificate of completion provided they meet our requirements. Uplifters does not provide official educational certification, accreditation or diplomas recognized by the relevant authorities.
Participants need to join with our Facebook Chatbot here.
Our courses are available to all.