We create better lives with online education. Our non-profit organisation helps migrant domestic workers and underprivileged communities break the cycle of poverty and build the lives they want for themselves, their families and their countries.
We are on a mission to break the cycle of poverty, empower underprivileged communities with online education and peer support and make societies more inclusive.
We concentrate at the moment on migrant domestic workers. Despite working years abroad, most migrant domestic workers don’t lift themselves out of poverty. Our ambition is to provide a solution at scale to this regional economic and social issue.
We help migrant domestic workers build better lives for themselves and make their sacrifices working abroad far from home worth it. We do so by improving their life skills and their vocational skills. We also want to support local employers to build healthy win-win work relationships with their domestic workers.
Our courses are created by experts and follow the best online teaching practices. They are accessible to anyone with a simple smartphone.
Prepare For the Future – Money Management and Personal Growth programme (free)
- Module 1 – Dare to Dream: A three-week course where students learn how to prepare for the future, manage their money (budget, save, recognise and avoid loans and investment scams), develop a positive mindset, improve their communication skills and build self-confidence.
- Module 2 – Make it Happen: A six-month coaching course designed to support students to reach their financial and personal goals. (Open to those who have completed “Dare to Dream”.)
Read more about our free life skills courses.
How to join:
- Future students: simply send a private message to our Facebook Page.
- Employers of domestic workers: you can recommend that your domestic worker joins our Facebook Group Uplift Your Life, where she will get more information about our courses and additional advice on making the most of her time abroad.
Our “Prepare for The Future”money management and personal growth program has been fully operational since August 2018 and we are now starting new sessions at the beginning of every month. As of May 2020, more than 1,700 people have benefited from our free money management and personal growth program.
- Excellent word-of-mouth referrals, with a 100% satisfaction and recommendation rate
- 100% students gained confidence in managing their money and saying “no” to money requests
- 100% students feel they acquired tools to live a happier life
“This class has a lot of activities that help us to practice change in our daily life. I loved the challenges and activities.” H., Indonesian
“I’ve been working abroad for seven years and I admit, I did not spend my salary wisely. It’s my first time learning how to plan and budget. It changed my life and I am so grateful.” M., Filipina
“The class gives us a positive mindset and helps us to achieve our goals.” N., Sri Lankan
“I find that I am smarter and more educated than before.” K., Myanmar
“It made me more inspired, motivated, and helped me plan to make my dreams come true.” S., Indonesian
“I have more knowledge. I learned how to better investments and think about their risks, avoid loans because it brings you too much burden, manage my finances and make a budget and a plan.” W., Filipina
“I am more positive about the future and thanks to the morning ritual I have more energy to move forward.” H., Indonesian
“I learned how to be happier and appreciate the little joys of life.” J., Filipina
“It made me stick to my dream”. I., Filipina