We offer two kinds of skills-based volunteering opportunities
- project-based: we will send project descriptions to our database of potential volunteers as the need arises
- position-based: if you have at least 1.5 full days per week to dedicate to Uplifters in the next 12 months – including one in our office in Wong Chuk Hang in Hong Kong. As a member of our Core Team, you will be invited to our team meetings and retreats and contribute to the strategy and growth of the organisation. Depending on current needs. We will also share opportunities to our database of potential volunteers.
In general, we are looking for:
- Fluent English speakers to help us edit and proofread our content – especially if you have prior experience in copywriting.
- Graphic designers / Illustrators
- Bahasa / Tagalog speakers to help us translate our content
- Experts for content creation and/or student support
- Health and Children experts (doctors / nurses / therapists / child educators…)
- People with experience in accounting, micro-entrepreneurship, investments in developing countries
- IT support
- Other: don’t hesitate to share your ideas with us and your other skills that you think may be useful to us.
If you think you can help, please fill up this form and don’t forget to add a link to your LinkedIn profile if you have one and add as many details as possible on how you think you could contribute. Many thanks in advance for your precious help.