How we work
Guaranteeing an uplifting work environment is crucial to us and we look for people to share our values and mindset. Namely:
- You ensure your teammates feel trusted and supported to do their best.
- You create a safe space, which is encouraging, non-judgmental and honest. This enables people to take initiative and risks.
- You keep developing professionally and personally. As your own “cheerleader” you seize learning opportunities. Read, take a class, attend a conference… and share with the team!
- Stay positive! Acknowledge hurdles and work to overcome them.
- Share successes, even the smallest ones.
- Look back at your past achievements and leverage your strengths.
- You give honest and constructive feedback to your teammates, always in a kind and supportive manner.
- You look after your teammates. Bring them soup when they’re sick & celebrate life’s little joys.
- Make sure your teammates feel safe to bring their true selves to work.
- You apologise when you realise your remarks may have been perceived as offensive, even if that was not your intention.
- Life is too short for work to just work. There is always room for fun and spontaneity.
- To sum up, you are kind and benevolent. There is no tolerance here for misplaced ego and toxic work relationships.